Tuesday, April 7, 2009

When Arthropoda meets Mollusca

Having Bio lab test tomorrow..

Seriously, I'm studying now, by memorizing all the phylums and classes..

Then, see through the specimens I captured during the lab..

Then, When I come through arthropoda and mollusca..

I realize that.. When Athripoda meets Mollusca..

It will turns into..

Nah.. See the picha below

Pictures of specimens :


Crustacea - Shrimp

Crustacea - Crayfish

Crustacea - Crab

Bivalve - Mussel

Cephalopoda - Squid

Combine All Of Them..

And they will turns into :


Crustacea, Bivalvia, Cephalopoda and.. Osteichyes + Tomyam = A Bowl of delicious tomyam seafood soup


Study bio makes me hungry.. Gosh..

12 more hours.. I'm soo dead..

I know nothing.. Haiz

12 comments:

  1. hahhahaha..
    THATS SO FUUNY!!!
    hahhaa
    u called tat u duno anyting???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. handouts and manual are wif me now wat.. sure noe la.. tmr den mati

    ReplyDelete
  3. R u sure? u cant take tomyam also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y U 24HOURS ALSO HUNGRY D?? lolx
    Btw. Im waiting for the jelly XD
    Jelly wif long an gua lin kou?
    YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahha.... Funny lar you....make me laugh while halfway tension studying...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Thx to me lar den. help u to release tension wat =) hw bout.. treat me sushi? lolx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHA~~ U very creative wei!!! And funny also lo!! Eh?? Looks like this is the 1st time i post comment in ur blog wor...><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks =P yaya its 1st time.. den comment my blog often in future lo XD hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love this combination lol... When Crustaceans meet Mollusca xD

    ReplyDelete