Friday, April 10, 2009

I’m so “Proud”

I’m so “proud” of myseleve
For failing in my statistic test 2
Yaya, I’m celebrating with alcohols and cigarettes now =.=
Nah, just joking.

Not only fail
What is more
I have to meet the lecturer to get my result back
So paiseh
He asked me am I an alien wo
Haiz
Cause I don’t know how to do the questions lolx

According to my lecturer lar
Have to score 70 above in my statistic final in order not to repeat
Is it possible to me?
I hope yet I doubt

What can I complain actually?
I didn’t do any tutorial question before
And I was only read through the solutions

I got my bio lab test 2 back too
The result
Worse than lab test 1 lor

Can’t help lar, the night before the lab test
Initially I was planning to study whole night
But ended up in going mamak meet friend
Then lepak till 6am
Didn't sleep at all
Then went campus took the exam @_@

Not only statistic
Other subject's corsework marks also quite low lar

What can I say?
I deserve it as I’m so “clever” and so “hardworking”
Will I survive in tomorrow chemistry midterm?

Anyway
Thanks to all my friends
For everything
And anything =)

8 comments:

  1. well, there's only one thing left for you to bangkit. And i'm sure u know wat ;P

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 忘记过去 展望将来
    虽然有一点难度
    但至少不会因为已经过去的考试
    而影响来临中的考试
    为明天而努力吧

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah.....thanks to ur frens.. included me right??
    MUHAHHHAHA
    pai seh la..
    welcome
    neways..u sure can do it 4 maths wan!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyer.. sure included u d lo =X
    hahahaha.. thx! I will try my very best =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh...before we enter uni...
    i remembered u said u will work hard de wo...
    forgot already la??
    now i drop by to remind u...
    study ar...even u tot is nt enough time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siapa lu? lolx
    If u noe me, u will noe tat i dek ba hao & sei zhing ba hao. If im tat damn freaking lazy, u giv me 1 day 48hours I oso wont study d lar..

    ReplyDelete