Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sushi

Phew, I went Sushi King AGAIN last sunday with my family lolx.

We ordered:
5 Beige plates
3 Pink plates
3 Red plates
2 Purple plates

1 Salmon Sashimi
2 Chawanmushi
1 Kodomo Bento
1 Croquette

And all together, costs me - RM 97.70 after 10% discount. @_@

Its expensive lolx. Nevermind lar.. I only ate with my family once in a blue moon. Plus, I won't get fat also no matter how much I ate. lolx.

Next week, I plan to eat with my coursemates again. Since.. Shusi King having promotion during that time =P Nah.

Gotta save money by eating roti this week. Lolx. Just joking.


The Salmon Sashimi, yet I prefer Smoked Sashimi =P

Kodomo Bento - It's almost all are fried vege @_@

Croquette

Swt @_@ Ate too much

15 comments:

  1. wao....i m hungry now!!!
    haha..ya,me also need save money now le!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to save for.. argh.. next week hav to spend so much haiz.. I oly can afford to eat maggi nw swt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh so sorry dai gor =X
    Next time I belanja u pay k?
    Btw, I'm goin next week, AGAIN.
    Looking 4ward u to join me, as i belanja, u pay
    Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah~ keng! can eat so much >.<
    next week double the amount la. wakakakka..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will. If there sum1 willing to pay for me XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. wats a Croquette?????
    what isit!!!!
    how come i have never seen before???
    not to mention eat lor!!!!
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i wan i wan i wan

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLX
    ermmmm..
    Deep fried vege mashed potato like that d
    u mau den go makan la XD lolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Croquette
    nice!

    how come all is about food..
    hope i can dream it when i m sleeping later..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beware. U cant get in ur bikini later

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg,i don1 wear bikini le..
    hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Then u go eat s much s u can lo~ haiz. my lab test. mati kao kao

    ReplyDelete
  12. cannot also wo..
    if i eat as much as i can,then straight away cant go PP le..
    PP=pulau pinang..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. i cant go back pulau pinang lo..
    ==

    ReplyDelete