Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Rest Before Disaster Strikes - Part 1 -

Last Thursday, I skipped PM class and Friday's Chemistry lecture and English tutorial and went to Kl with Eliza, Malz & his beloved laopo XD. Haiz.. Bad student just tend to skip class for the sake of having fun.

We departed at around 6pm and arrived Malz's house around 8 something. After we left our stuffs at his place, we went to errr... don't know where (I admit that I'm stupid in recognizing places) d pasar malam for a walk XD DAMN! So many variety of foods and nice stuffs. Sadly, no enough money to buy it.. From the pasar malam, I learned that, you can purchase the items in pasar malam, errr.. With only half-price? As long as you have the skill to 'KILL' the price lolx.

I bought 'machi', 'tang yuan', don't know what chicken chop with cheese and ham inside, 2 pairs of shocks, and errr.. Malz belanja me a drink that he claimed that its famous in that area, yet I just can't recall it what was that lolx

Right after the pasar malam, we went to Murni that located in PJ. Damn happening that place lolx. I ordered meatball spagetti and a mango ice-blended, Thanks to Malz, he only told me : "You order lah, you order la, you want eat what also can find here" instead of telling me what is the best.. Eh.. bout the meatball spagetti.. Malz and Jo told me the size is kinda big. But its a bit different when it arrived to me lor. Haiz.. After the meal Malz only said : " You should order this and that instead of meatball spagetti mah" swt.

A guy vomit beside me when we prepare to leave. The main problem was.. No1 notice bout it except me. Arrived Malz's house at errrmm.. 12 something?

Murni Meatball Spagetti

Next day, Friday, supposed to have BKT as breakfast.. Ya.. Suppose lolx.I woke up at 9 something, lying at there untill 10 something, sms eliza told her Malz still in his dreamland, then online while waiting Malz wake up, wait eliza arrive, wait Malz prepare. Wait and wait and wait. Erm.. Departed at 2pm, heading to sunway. Firstly, eat again @@ Whatever.. I won't get fat no matter how many I ate also.. lolx. I ate a lunchbox which cost me RM10.

Lunchbox that I mentioned

Then, go for a tattoo lo. Cost me another RM25. Haiz.. Its started to fade now already TT. Yaya, bought 2 pairs of earrings too. Ermm.. RM22? Lolx.. Perhaps. ha.

My tattoo

Next, archery. Seriously, I can shoot well. Malz said people who play maple sure know how to shoot. But not for him la. Lame.


See? I know how to shoot

Back at 5 or 6 something. Bath. Rest. Then we ( M3, Malz, Choon Ping) went to sunway again for steambot. RM 19.90. The steambot was.. Great =)


Tomyam seafood soup

We ate untill 10.30pm, left and head to klang meet eliza for a movie. Kungfu chef. What the heck bout this movie? Lolx. I don't know. After the movie, went for supper. Ya, supper while Im still a bit full.

No comments:

Post a Comment