Monday, March 9, 2009

Random Night Out

Last friday.. I went Ipoh with Eliza, GBSK and Wk for dining & movie

They booked 8 tickets ( Due to eliza booked 4s yet GBSK booked 4s too lolx) for the movie LOVE MATTERS at 6.45pm if I'm not mistaken. Yet the traffic was soooo jammm.. It was already around 7 when we arrived Jusco.. Happy =X Cause we can have our dinner before the movie lolx. I'm hungry like hell that time haha.

Well, we choose to have our dinner at Friends cafe that located behing Jusco. The environment is damn nice. The food is damn nice too. And therefore.. The price also.. LOLX..

Friends cafe

We are mirror freak.. lolx.. We just sat right beside a big mirror.. Sooo.. We keep.. Taking picha..

BEST picha of the day.. Eliza claims it =P

We even posing infront of the toilet muahaha...
Then.. Became flower freak after mirror freak =P

Innocent girl playing with the roses

Guat Shan trying to eat it? LOLX

And I swear.. i didn't act "Q" =X lolx

Bout the movie.. Quite Funny at the beginning.. Yet.. I wonder am I sleepy or whatever.. I feel boring when the movie almost end.. While others laugh like hell =X I guess it was my own problem then? =X

After movie.. As expected.. We went to riverbank AGAIN.. I'm not kaki botol =X I just ordered a bottle of heineiken.. hehe.. While eliza ordered.. Er.. Angel kiss I guess? With milk mixed with alcohol.

p/s: Guat shan can get high very FAST. XD


I'm drunk? Perhaps

SIGH.. Regret lah.. Should not accept guat shan's challenge finish it soo fast @_@

What have I done? Ish.. SMS someone and said rough words.. WTH.. Sorry sorry sorry up to infinity.. TT

I back to kampar around 2am SAFELY.. Then.. Jo pick me up at 8am the next day.. went to Ipoh again.. I slept at 6am that day.. Woke at 7am and wait for Jo, 3s, Kc and Evonne lolx. Dim sum and parade and.. Top secret =X

I'm soooo tired =( Yet many works waiting to be done. HAIZ

2 comments:

  1. our movie is 6.45 de.. but we reach at 7 like that leh.. book 8 tix also no use la. Lol. that pic mmg best pic of the day! so nice rite? XD so bangga now become my desktop wallpaper :D

    wah slept at 6? wat were u doing for 4 hours wor? *Swt* and wats with the top secret huh? wakakaka.. i know, i know.. u go see ur 'secret' =X

    ~innocent girl playing with rose (omg! wakakka!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure la wakaka.. wa im so bangga la. Be ur laptop d wall paper ha..

    Yup.. 6am.. er.. cox I cant slp? Haha..

    Sure~ u look so innocent.. wif the roses.. summo u say sum1 love it so much ma.. its u la actualli lolx

    ReplyDelete