Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I will be fine

Will I die soon?

Face pale

No energy
Feeling fatigue all the time

Eyes swollen like frog
Eyes like turning into yellow in color
Eyes surrounding, lips, ears feel so dry

Hand shaking like hell during midnight
Cant sleep during night time
Yet sleep like pig during day time

Will I get crazy?

And my academic result
What result will I get?

What else?

No need worry about me actually
It all are just small matters
I will recover soon ba
I guess so

I will drink 3L of water everyday
I will sleep before 1am every night
Morning walk? Perhaps
Stay away from alcohol? ERmm..
I can't promise bout all of these
But I will try

Thanks for
Your concern
&
Your care

I'm fine
Need not to worry about me
I will be fine

Frankly
I'm sad to hear that
But eventually I feel happy for you
I meant it

9 comments:

  1. uiii..
    WHY U SOUND SOOO EMO WAN??
    wat happened..
    dun la...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ntg ar..
    as the title
    i will be fine =)
    thx wei

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not OK... nah, i dun k ar, rmb our deal ar? wht u gona do after this exams... duno how to say u anymore dy.. sigh... be strong lar..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will rmb the deal, and pls bear in mind the consequences if u really did that. Try lo. Try

    ReplyDelete
  5. not only alcohol.
    say no to drugs la...

    take care of urself la..

    ReplyDelete
  6. say no to drugs la....

    dun onli say no to alcohol..

    take care of urself..

    dun ying nin zou sai..

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun ying nin zou sai? AHAHHAHA
    Im not ying nin oso

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW.. HU TELL U TAT IM RELATED TO DRUGS??
    lolx.. medicine I got la ><

    ReplyDelete