Thursday, May 7, 2009

I hate today - I hate myselves

I hate 6th of May!!
I hate 6th of May more than 4th of Aug and 18th of Jan

I HATE MYSELVES!!
BEING SO WEAK AND STUPID
Cried twice in a day
During midnight and followed by evening after chemistry paper
ISH
1st time I cried for my exam result

I knew that my chemistry paper won't do well under such condition
Yet
I never think that I might fail in this paper
I left 60marks blank
It will really be a miracle if I'm able to pass

Knowing the truth
Is it a good thing to me?
I don't know

There will be not me anymore if I change
Yet
Should I change?

Nah
Too bad there is no sheesha around here
But glad that there still have alcohol with me

Duh..
I didn't get drunk

I'm such a failure
Can't help

4 comments:

  1. weiiiii...why la u...
    dun la soo sad.. :(
    see u so sad..
    haih...duno wat to say lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cried for my chem mid-term and it turned out fine. u cried for ur finals chem.. it'll be fine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. .............................................
    don noe

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun be so sad la..
    just gambateh in the next exam lo..
    u can de..
    add oil lo..

    ReplyDelete